CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20

My first Meme

I was tagged for my first meme by Sonny for the About Me Meme. Here are the rules for the meme: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I wasn't born yet, I'm not even 4 months old!

2. What are the 5 things on my to do list for today:

Play fetch!
Sniff some grass!
Chew on purple duck, Mr. lion, weiner dog, daddy's socks, teethy bone, woobi, momma's hair, fingers, toes, the mail, cat mices, any shoes left out, the blanket and daddy's robe!
Eat a nilabone!
Go for a walk! YEA!

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Cheese! Roast! Milk Bones! Temptations (any I can steal from the kittys before they hit me!!) Puppy Kong filling! cat yack (mommy says this is disgusting) but it just juicy crunchies!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Ah, I don't really understand green papers. Mommy said if we had more green papers she would stay wif me all day! So ya that! My sisters say greens paper can help little puppies and kittens like me who where covered in flea and an-anim- had low irons in their blood so their tiered all the time, but didn't have someone like mommy or daddy come to their rescue. So I would help puppies and kittens.

5. Three of my bad habits:

I chew everything, especially mommy and daddy. I poo everywhere. I wake mommy up in the morning by tugging on her hair.

6. Five places I have lived:

With my fur mommy & the gypsies, at Four Winds Faire and with Mommy and Daddy.

7. Five jobs I have had:

Ummmm, Cuddler! Licker! Cat Herder! Food Tester! Sock Thief!

OOOO I want to tag Georgie! and Dana!






6 comments:

Chance said...

Dat waz a furry gud meme Renna! Lotsa da sownds lyk tuns of funs. Havs a gud tyms chewin on all dat stuffs.

Unknown said...

Oh Renna, you are the cutest puppy I know! I am so glad that you found your Mommy, Daddy, Queen Snickers and Empress - you guys make such a cute family!

Tybalt said...

OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH! MY FIRST MEME!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for tagging me, Renna!

The crate isn't such a bad thing. I wasn't crate trained before I lived with mommy, and I was already 8 months old . . . but I got used to it fast, and now I like it! That's where I get my yummy foods and my yummy treats . . . and where I can sleep without the kitties waking me up loving all over me! I even have my very own water bottle in it!

Tybalt said...

WHOOPS! I forgot to sign my name!

~DANA

Sunny's Mommy said...

You've got a lot to do today, Renna! LOTS of things to chew on :-D

Tell your Mommy eating cat yak is not disgusting. You're doing her a big favor by cleaning it up! If that doesn't impress your Mommy, tell her it could be worse. Some dogs dine out of the potty box (ours used to :-0). That is disgusting. She better hope you don't do that ;-)

George the Pup said...

That was a super Meme Renna and thanks for tagging me!

I love to eat cat yack - and mostly Mommy thinks it's gross, but then I tell her it's one less thing she has to clean up! I also tell her that at least I don't surf the litter box hee hee!