CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30

Fashion Friday: Pink Jacket

Mommy got me this new pink and white poky dot jacket. Its cute, but there are are some funny things on it. It has a handle!! It is also kinda thick with foamy stuff.Mommy said I can ware it this weekend. She also got me this new toy. It floats. Do you think its a bath toy? I'm not sure I want to take a bath long enough to need a toy!
Can anyone figure out why I need to ware a foam jacket and have a floaty toy this weekend?

11 comments:

Chance said...

YUR GOIN SWIMMINS! Dats kinna lyk takin a baff, but wifowt da soapy eye hurties stuff.

Daisy said...

Oh Renna, swimmin'! I think you will have loads of fun!

George the Pup said...

You're gonna go swimming!! How fun! I'm not much of a swimmer, but I love getting my feet wet in the lake!

I wanted to thank you so furry much for coming to my Birthday Party yesterday - you all made it awesome!

Unknown said...

Oh Renna, you are going to the lake! That sounds like alot of fun (for a dog, not a cat)!

I really like your polka dotted life vest.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your polka dot vest is pretty Renna. We thought maybe you were going furr a boat trip and the handle is to catch you if you fall overboard.

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Renna

Are you going swimming this weekend - or maybe going in one of those big floaty things that helps humans walk on water? They look cool!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoor going swimming! Swimming is fun fur woofies but not kitties.

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

Maybe you're going swimming??? I can't wait until Monday to find out what happened!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Are you going on a boat this weekend?

Whatever you're going to do, have fun!

Luc and Remy said...

Hey Renna, you sure look cute in that floaty pink jacket thing! Let us know what happens when you wear it. We think we know!