CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8

Award! and Camp

I got this great award from my bestest friend Georgie the other day! I sure try to be a daily blogger, it's just there are so many things to chew... oh look somebody left out some socks!
.
nom
.
nom
.
.
ooops sorry! :) I had a great time at puppy camp! Mommy and Daddy went to stay with friends for the 4th and I got to go the PETSMART Pet Hotel! I got a cool suite with a TV! While I was there Mommy signed me up for Doggy Day Camp, we get to play with other puppies and beans ALL Day! I got to go on walks, take naps in my suite, get a kong stuffed with peanut butter and go to the doggy ice cream parlor!! What a vacation!!

6 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Renna

Congrats for the award. Well done. It sounds like you had a fantastic holiday! You had a TV in your room! Cool ! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

PB 'n J said...

Concatulations on your award Renna! We know it's hard to blog every day (sometimes Mommy doesn't always help Georgie either) - you do a great job!

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! Puppy Camp and your Puppy Suite sound like they were lots and lots of fun.

I loved your pink and purple fashions, you are a very good dresser!

Can you and Queen Snickers share clothes?

George the Pup said...

Oh that sounds soo cool Renna - I'll have to have mom check into that, though I do love playing with all the agility toys and games that they have at my camp. I'm going back to camp for part of next week - can you believe it? Will they ever stay home?

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-) The pet hotel sounds very cool and a lot of fun!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sounds like you had a good time.