CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3

Thursday Swap N Tails

Lookie Empress! Presents just for me! I wonder what's inside?This bone is HUGE! It squeaks!!! I love, LOVE squeakies!!
Vanilla Chilly Bone? Sounds NUMMY! Mommy get it out please, and chilly it! Oooo there are some cute things in here for mommy too, I think she should put a picture of me in that frame!!
Mommy "Don't you want to see who its from?" Oh, YES! Let me look at the card, Mr. Hendrix! Wow he did a great job!

There is something else too but I'm saving it for tomorrow's post.

7 comments:

Tybalt said...

Wow! What a great haul, Renna! Mr. Hendrix sure knows how to treat a lady. ;)

I tagged you for a meme today, Renna! It is the quirk meme - I couldn't remember if you had done it yet or not, but even if you had, I thought I could never know too much about all of your quirks!

Dana wants to know if you want to come over and visit her at the playhouse today.

Purrs!

Daisy said...

Those are some great presents. Mr. Hendrix done good. Maybe Bendrix helped, too.

Samantha & Mom said...

That is some cool stuff Renna! We love Swap 'N Tails! We posted pictures at the Swap site for the cool stuff you sent us. Thanks so very much!
Your FL furiends,

PB 'n J said...

What great stuff Renna - that Mr. Hendrix sure did a nice job for you! We can't wait to see the other thing!

George the Pup said...

Oh you're gonna love that chilly bone, I loved them when I lost my puppy teeth! Such cool presents!!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! Those are great presents you got, Renna!

Charlie Daniels said...

Oh come on Renna .. what is the other present? Huh Huh Huh! I wanna know .. I can't wait that long ... what is it huh ! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie