CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5

7 things

I got tagged by Georgie for the 7 useful things I do meme!

1. I make mommy exercise, A LOT!

2. I lick the crumbs off mommy's shirt when she eats crackers on the couch so she doesn't mess up the carpet.

3. I make daddy pick his socks and unmentionables up off the floor! (mommy is very happy about this)

4. I provide mommy someone new to play dress up with!

5. I am a great bed warmer!

6. I am a great teacher of patients!

7. Best of all, at the end of a bad day I make mommy and daddy laugh!


I and gonna tag my sisters and the Doodle Poodles!

7 comments:

Tybalt said...

OH! RENNA! You are BUSY! You do A LOT! Do you have time to PLAYPLAYPLAY?!?!?!?!

There are MEN up on our ROOF and Loki says they are LOUD and he keeps being all upset - but I can't hear them! Hee hee hee!!!!

~Dana

Daisy said...

Rena, I do not know how they ever got along without you!

Daisy said...

Oops, I do not know how I ever learned to spell before. Sorry, Renna, I made a little typo on your name.

Asta said...

Pwincess Renna
It sounds like you keep the whole family togethew and happy...you awe vewy impowtant...and I bet just looking at you makes evewyone feel good
smoochie kisses
ASta
pee ess. I hope youw Mom gets to do hew awt vewy soon

Unknown said...

Renna, I loved your 7 things meme. I think you are a wonderful addition to the royal family : )

George the Pup said...

What a super meme Renna! You are already so very useful!

Are your Momma and Daddy feeling better - and you too?

Sunny's Mommy said...

Renna, you are very, very helpful to your Mommy and Daddy. What a good girl you are :-)