CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9

I went dayhunting

This weekend was pretty fun! My beans where home with me most of the time! YEA! We played a lot! They did go to party on Saturday night and come home with all kinds a awesome smells. I think they played with some other puppies. Mommy said she will show who she met tomorrow after she gets them out of her flashy box.
Yesterday daddy had to go to his dayhunting place to get things ready for today. Mommy said she had to leave the house for a bit too, so why doesn't daddy take me with him! He was all by himself so he said it was ok. Yippy, I spent much of my day with daddy. Then when I got home. mommy had me a new toy and a dress for Fashion Friday because daddy told her I had been such a good girl!

(Daddy's Ringing Flashybox)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Renna! A whole day with Daddy! You are a very special girl!

Asta said...

Renna
What a lucky giwl to be able to go wif youw Daddi..I think the fact that you wewe one of a kind in youw littew, makes you even mowe specialew..a pwincess fow suwe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Charlie Daniels said...

That was really nice of you to keep daddy company so he didn't get lonely.

Cheers

Charlie