CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16

Weekend Fun

Yippy! We made it on our trip this time with no accidents! We went to a resort on a lake in East Texas. It is in the middle of a forest. We had a condo all to ourselves. I had so much fun! There was so much to sniff!! There was a great cozy couch where we vegged a lot and watched something called cable. There's this neat channel called Animal Planet that I liked very much! We don't get that at home! I got to explore outside and meet some new friends, even if they were kinda scart of me. (See my sister's blog) We went paddle boating on the lake! I wore my new life jacket to be safe. I saw all kinds of water birds. Gooses, ducks and herons where out there. It was very neat. Sunday we drove to Grandma bean, who is now going to be called Mimi bean, and Grandpa bean's house. The last time I was there I was a tiny puppy, 2lbs. It was right after mommy and daddy rescued me. This time I got to play in their back yard! WOW. Its awesome! It's so big and full of flowers, bushes and trees. They have a big pool so I tried swimming for the first time. It's kinda scary. Maybe when I'm older. Mimi bean gave me homemade ice cream, I love her! It was such a fun packed weekend I slept all the way home. As you noticed there are no picture in my post. Silly mommy forgot the flashy box! She did get a few pictures of my "new friends" on her ringing flashy box before it died. Those are on my sisters' blog.

6 comments:

Tybalt said...

Wow! Renna! OHMIGOSH! What a great weekend! You got to see BIRDIES?! And go ride in the CAR?! And go see your GRANDMAMA?! I'm jealous!!!!

Wanna PLAY?

Unknown said...

Oh Renna, it sounds like you had alot of fun! It sounds like your Mimi Bean spoiled you : )

PB 'n J said...

Wow, you had an action packed weekend Renna! What a fun adventure!

Daisy said...

I am so glad you got to go on your trip after your scairty accident earlier. It sounds like you had loads of fun!

George the Pup said...

Oh Wow - ducks and ice cream! It sounds wonderful!!!! And so much better than the last trip!

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Renna

Well that certainly made up for the failed attempt last time you tried to go ... it sounds like you had a great adventure.

Silly Mummy forgetting the flashy box! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie