CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13

Fashion Friday: Puppy Spa

I went to the puppy spa! My furs were starting to cover my eyes and my toenail where long. I'm a real wiggle worm and mommy has a hard time cutting them. Mommy decided lets try a cool summer cut, we are reaching 101 F this weekend. I lost most my wiry black furs. The wonderful ladies at Petsmart gave me cute little bows. They tried to paint my toenails, but I was so excited I wouldn't stop dancing long enough! hehe Maybe when I'm older. The Petsmart beans are starting to know me! I got greeted with many, "There our cute little Renna puppy!"
Here's the best picure mommy could get of my new hairdo and bows! haha Eating was the only way I would be still enough to pose!
We are trying for the condo on the lake again this weekend! I hope we make it!

12 comments:

Daisy said...

Renna, you look beautiful with your new hairdo!

Tybalt said...

RENNA! You are a CELEBRITY! You are FAMOUS! I like the bows! Pink is PRETTY! I'm too wiggly to ever go to the spa!

Can you PLAY? Even if you are all CLEAN and PRETTY?

~Dana

PB 'n J said...

Your new summer do is super cute - you're getting so big! We hope you get to the lake this weekend, that way you can finally try out your spiffy life jacket.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, aren't you a cutie! Guess you have recovered from your auto injury?

purrs and tail wags

Unknown said...

Oh Renna - you look wonderful!

I hope you and the beans have a successful and fun time at the condo.

George the Pup said...

You look pawesome Renna! I hope you have a great time at the lake this weekend, oh and I hope you like the water! I'm not a huge fan, but I like to stand in it if it's hot out.

I finally posted the pictures of me opening the present you sent - it was great!

Hugs,
Georgie

P.S. Mom kind of agrees with you about the new bloggie, that's why we're not sure if we want to keep it yet. Thanks for the input!

The Furry Kids said...

Renna, your new 'do is beautiful.

Luc and Remy said...

Renna, you are a cute puppy!! We love your new hair-do and pretty bows!

Charlie Daniels said...

Those bows are cute! I hope you make the lake this time! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Asta said...

Renna
You look so faboolous wif youw new haiwdo and bows..I'm suwe you will have many fwiends and sneepovews..I'm almost two , and this is the fiwst time fow me..so just be patient..
you'we such a cutie and sweetie you'll have tons of fwiends
smoochie kisses
ASTA

River said...

Stopped by to say hi! You sure are cute with your pink bows.

love & wags,
River

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Renna, you look so so beautiful and elegant~!!!